Are You a Candidate for Bariatric Surgery?
You are a candidate of surgery if you have:
- Body Mass Index (BMI) equal to or greater than 35 kg/m2 with serious medical conditions caused by obesity (for example, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sleep apnea, reflux, polycystic ovary (PCO), joint pain, etc....).
- BMI equal to or greater than 40 kg/m2 with or without medical problems.
- Failed attempts of non surgical weight loss (e.g. diet, exercise, diet pills).
- Commitment to life-long dietary changes and follow-up.
- Minimum age = 18 years old